Dr. Leslie's techniques
- Uses small adjustment tool that utilizes low force pressure 6 oz – 13 lbs.
- There is no twisting or popping noises
- 95% of patients obtained greater relief than the other traditional methods of osseous chiropractic adjustments.
- Also more relaxing
Non manipulative adjustment – communicates new information to your body via gentle touch or use of a hand held instrument.
- Corrections continue with breathing and body movement
- Provides ongoing healing for your body
- Analysis and correction is not limited only to area of pain, but your whole body, mind and emotions also experience healing.
The primary intent of this work is to progressively reduce blockages and tension in the entire spinal system, to release trapped unresolved patterns in the body/mind, and to facilitate reintegration of the nervous system, allowing a greater expression of one's healing and performance capabilities.
Network Spinal Analysis
This approach elicits sensory and motor responses that assist in self-regulation of tension and energy states within the neural, osseous, and connective tissue matrix of the body.
- These responses appear to play a substantial role in the correction of vertebral subluxations.
Upledger Cranialsacral Therapy
Is a gentle, hands-on method of evaluating and enhancing the function of a physiological body system called the craniosacral system (comprised of the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid that surround and protect the brain and spinal cord.)
Enhances the body's natural healing processes and has been effective for a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and dysfunction including:
- Migraines, chronic neck & back pain, motor-coordination impairments, central nervous system disorders, orthopedic problems, scoliosis, infantile disorders, colic, autism, learning disabilities, Traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries, emotional difficulties, stress and tension-related problems, TMJ, chronic fatigue, neuro-vascular or immune disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, post-surgical dysfunction, fibromyalgia and connective tissue disorders.